ParentPay is the school online payment system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card. You can also pay in cash at local PayPoint stores.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips and other items such as music lessons.
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help the school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept cash or cheques as forms of payment, if this causes you undue difficulties please contact the school.
If you require any further information please email email@example.com or call the school on 01745 582611